Latest news for Northern Territory Government - Department of Education
EXCITING NEWS! Registrations for Semester 2, 2022 are now OPEN!
8th Apr 2022
Register NOW for courses starting in Term 3, 2022.
The 11 courses available across all regions are:
- Attachment and Trauma
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Dyslexia and Significant Difficulties in Reading
- Special Education Needs (showcasing some of our remote and urban NT schools)
- Personalised Learning
- Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Understanding and Supporting Behaviour
- Understanding Hearing Loss
- Vision Impairment
- Wellbeing and Mental Health
Places are limited due to numbers of participants and availability of tutors. Course registrations for all Online Training courses starting in Semester 2 (Term 3), 2022 will close on Friday 3rd June (end of Week 7, Term 2).
We encourage schools to do courses together to cement the learning and take on a whole school approach. Groups of more than seven from the same school registering for the same course can contact us for further information at SpecEdProject.DET@nt.gov.au or 8944 9445 to discuss tailoring course delivery to your school’s specific needs.