Latest news for Northern Territory
Registrations OPEN NOW for Term 1 2021 courses
23rd Nov 2020
Register NOW for courses starting in Term 1 2021
The nine courses available across all regions are:
- Attachment and Trauma
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Dyslexia and Significant Difficulties in Reading
- Introduction to Special Education Needs (showcasing some of our remote and urban NT schools in videos)
- Personalised Learning
- Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Understanding and Supporting Behaviour
- Understanding Hearing Loss
- Wellbeing and Mental Health
Places are limited. Course registrations for all Online Training courses starting in Term 1 2021 will close on Friday 19th February (end of week 3).
We encourage schools to do courses together to cement the learning and take on a whole school approach. Groups of more than seven from the same school registering for the same course can contact us for further information at SpecEdProject.DET@nt.gov.au or 8944 9445 to discuss tailoring course delivery to your specific needs.