Latest news for Northern Territory Government - Department of Education
Semester 2, 2022 Registrations - CLOSED
27/06/2022 08:49:08 | Northern Territory Government - Department of Education
Registrations for Semester 2,2022 have now closed.
We are currently creating cohorts and will be able to place participants in the cohorts shortly.
You will all be advised in the next couple of weeks if you have been successful in gaining a position in a cohort.
This is all subject to tutor availability.
We look forward to having you join us on this learning journey this semester.
EXCITING NEWS! Registrations for Semester 2, 2022 are now OPEN!
08/04/2022 08:46:38 | Northern Territory Government - Department of Education
Register NOW for courses starting in Term 3, 2022.
The 11 courses available across all regions are:
- Attachment and Trauma
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Dyslexia and Significant Difficulties in Reading
- Special Education Needs (showcasing some of our remote and urban NT schools)
- Personalised Learning
- Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Understanding and…
Page 1 of 1